Thursday, May 5, 2016

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Moonlight, and I am a white fox. (Big thanks to Spiritcloud721 on Animal Jam for helping Cosmic name me!) Here is what I look like:





Yeah, I have a ferret bed and a ferret lamp. I love ferrets! And I love Jamaa Lines, so that's why I have my own life preserver! If I can get someone to make a den map, I will ask them to make a map of my house so I can show you guys my house, because Cosmic will get furious if I clog up her folder with pictures of my den! Speaking of dens, my family affords to live in a den that looks like Cosmo's den, we got it built like that because my family loves nature! Well, here's the other part of my room..




Hmm, I wonder why I have never put my Snowman-in-the-Box back so I can wind it up again.. Ignore that, I was just thinking. I moved my step-ladder towards my ferret, whose name is Cocoa, standing on her table ready to play. It's so cute how he runs through the tubes, and then scurries back down! He has recently learned how to follow the arrows, because he fell quite a few times. Also, I play basketball with one of my friends! Well, downstairs we go! 




You might be thinking, Who is that red panda? Well, that is Red, my cousin. He lives here, and he is usually found on the rocking chair or making pottery. Let's say hello!

MOONLIGHT: Hey, Red! How's it going? Also, say 'hi' to our viewers!
RED: Hello, Moonlight! Hello, all of Moonlight's viewers!

Well, let's move on to the dining room. Sorry if it seems a BIT odd there, strange things sometimes happen in my house. No, not creepy. Like, kinda weird. So, I decided to go over to my brother - Gazer - and my friend, whose name is Strawberry.




Gazer is the cream-colored fox, and Strawberry is the arctic wolf. Uhh, let's say they're, uhh, dating. We will NOT be getting into the dating, that's good! We will just be seeing them sitting with each other! Let's say hi!

Hi, Gazer! Hi, Strawberry!
GAZER: Hey, sis!
STRAWBERRY: Bonjour, Moony! (That's what she calls me sometimes -- Moony!)

There's nothing much more to see here. Let's move onto the living room!

Here I am in my living room! Our fireplace is always decked with clovers on it's mantel, my mom says clovers are "special" to her. I don't know why, though. My mom also has a servant for us. His name is Lava, and he is the gecko. He has a kid, Molten, but he's in an older grade than I am. I like him here, Lava's nice. Mind if we say hi?

Good evening, Lava! How are you?
LAVA: What a good evening to you, too, Moonlight! I am doing good.

Let's go visit the outside of my home now!

There are the rest of my friends! (The spider and the frog are normal, everyday creatures living in my backyard.) The snow leopard is Crystal, the blue arctic wolf is Icy, the bunny is Mossy (who I play basketball with!), the orange arctic wolf is Orange (what a convenient name!), and the purple arctic wolf is Grape. Let's say hello!

Hey!
CRYSTAL: Hi, hi, hi! It's about time you came out, LOL!
ICY: Hey, Moon!
MOSSY: Hi! Been practicing your basketball, lately? We got a game tomorrow!
            Wait, TOMORROW!? Oh, no, I've got to practice! But I can't now; I have to finish this post!
 Oh, well take your time. The game isn't until afternoon!
 ORANGE: Hello mellow yellow, Moonlight!
GRAPE: Hey, Moonlight! I guess you're busy, we can wait! We can just watch the fish in the ponds!
Haha, thanks for understanding!

So, as they watched the fish in our pond, I went to see my little brother, Scratch, and his stuffed toy, Teeny! I honestly think Scratch is cuter than Gazer, haha!

Hi, Scratch! Hi, Teeny!
SCRATCH: Hi, Sis-y! Teeny, say hi to Sis-y Moonlight!
SCRATCH, playing as TEENY: "Hwello, Swiss-y Mwoonlwight!"

Isn't Scratch cute? He usually sits on that swing with Teeny, and when someone comes, he always says hi and asks Teeny to say hi, which he says in a babyish voice. Well, I will ask my mom to come out of her "hiding" so I can get a photo with her... She doesn't like it when I invade her territory, she always hides what she's doing, so she's mysterious.

Well, she looks mad.. (Again, the duck and the owls are normal everyday creatures living in my backyard.)

Hi, Mom... Say hi to the viewers...
MOONLIGHT'S MOM: WHAT DID I TELL YOU, MOONLIGHT!? DON'T DISTURB ME UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY!
Mom.. Can you just PLEASE say hi to the viewers? I won't disturb you anymore today..
Fine. Hi, I hope Moonlight DOESN'T DISTURB ME ANYMORE!
Thank you. Goodbye, I won't disturb you unless it's an emergency!

Well, I guess that's my house! See you soon!

Love,
Moonlight <3              

  



2 comments:

  1. Yay, the plushie blog is up! :D This looks amazing--I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure once Cosmic has the time she'll let me post, it's an honor posting!
      ~Moonlight

      Delete